Community Roots Family Dentistry’s Patient-Centric Care
At Community Roots Family Dentistry, ensuring our patients’ health and comfort is a responsibility we take seriously. From the moment you walk through the door, our staff strives to provide a patient-centric approach focused on greeting you warmly and addressing your oral healthcare concerns. As a general dentistry services provider for Brecksville, Ohio, and surrounding areas, we see patients of all ages at our dental practice. Whether you’re here for your child’s first dental visit or because you have a cavity, you can expect exceptional patient care. You’re our number one priority. Please contact us today to schedule your next dental appointment. We welcome new patients from the Greater Cleveland Area, including Broadview Heights, Independence, Richfield, Bath, and North Royalton.
What Is General Dentistry? What Services Do You Offer?
General dentistry services include everything from routine exams and oral cancer screenings to teeth whitening, fillings for cavities, root canal treatments, and dental implants. A dentist’s primary goal is to help you maintain your natural teeth for as long as possible. Although tooth decay is an inevitability for many patients, there are plenty of options available to restore your oral health. Some of the general dentistry services we offer at our Brecksville, OH practice include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our dentists provide cosmetic dentistry procedures to help patients achieve brighter smiles. White fillings, teeth whitening, root canal treatments, and veneers are all offered in-office.
- Dental Implants: Are you worried about missing teeth? Dental implants are a natural-looking, permanent solution preferred by many of our patients. Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care!
- Dentures: If you’re not a suitable candidate for dental implants, we also offer full and partial dentures to replace missing or severely decayed teeth. Restore your confidence today with a consultation.
- Orthodontics: If you have an underbite or overbite, we’re proud to offer some of the Cleveland area’s finest orthodontics services. We’d be happy to discuss the merits of traditional metal braces, lingual braces hidden behind your teeth, or Invisalign® clear aligners at our office.
- Bridges & Crowns: Dental bridges and crowns replace missing teeth. Crowns are caps placed over your decayed or damaged teeth. Bridges are often necessary to secure multiple crowns and offer support.
- Veneers: Dental veneers are an excellent restorative option for patients with gaps or chipped teeth. Veneers are thin covers shaped to fit your teeth for a natural-looking solution.
- Sedation Dentistry: You needn’t feel anxious about visiting Community Roots Family Dentistry. Our office offers several sedation dentistry services, including oral, intravenous (IV), and nitrous oxide sedation, to ensure your comfort during procedures.
- Preventive Care: Good oral hygiene is essential to good oral health. Our preventive care procedures include oral exams, dental cleanings, X-rays, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and scaling/root planing. You should see us at least twice per year for preventive care, no matter your age or health!
- Root Canal Treatment: Sometimes a severe tooth infection requires a procedure known as a root canal. During a root canal, our dentists remove the pulp from an infected tooth to save it from being extracted.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Because early detection is crucial for cancer diagnosis and treatment, we include oral cancer screenings with our routine exam and cleaning services.
Why Choose Community Roots Family Dentistry?
If you’re looking for general dentistry near Brecksville or the Greater Cleveland Area, you can’t go wrong with a visit to Community Roots Family Dentistry. Here are a few reasons you can feel confident about the dental care you’ll receive at our family dental practice:
- World-Class Dental Care: We cannot stress enough about how focused we are at providing high-quality care for our patients. Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, and our team stays at the forefront of emerging treatment options to present you with the most up-to-date information possible. We’re proud to uphold all safety guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Experienced Dentists: Both of our dentists, Dr. Timothy Pristas and Dr. Mark Kozlowski, have many years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry. Patients enjoy their pleasant chairside manner, as evidenced in our exceptional patient testimonials.
- Ongoing Patient Education: We know our patients often have questions about their dental care options. We strive to provide ongoing patient education to ensure healthy smiles for life. Check out our frequently asked questions or patient education videos for more details.
Contact Our Office to Schedule Your Next Appointment
If you’re looking for a new dentist to meet your family’s needs, Community Roots Family Dentistry would love to welcome you to our clinic. Please contact us today to request an appointment. If it’s your first visit to our general dentistry practice in Brecksville, OH, you’ll find everything you need to know about our clinic’s hours, payment policies, staff, and new patient forms listed on our website.